I don't write a whole lot about my personal life, so perhaps this will shed a little light on the secret life of Brynn.
The second award was passed to me by Selma @ Crazy Little World of Mine. Thanks again Selma!
The directions are to post the award on my site, write 10 interesting things about myself and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. This actually stresses me out a little. I am not that interesting!
But, I'll do what I can......
1) I am a middle child, with one younger sister and one older. Middle children out there, you know who you are, I know you feel my pain.
2) Hot Dogs are my all time favorite food. I ask for them every year on my birthday. What's weird is that I am not really a big meat eater. Put prime rib in front of me and I am not all that impressed. Put a hot dog in front of me and I will love you forever. Side note: Along with hot dogs, I tend to gravitate towards all over processed and preservative filled foods. Bring on the twinkies, easy cheese, funions, pepperoni sticks.......Mmmmmm
3) I have a really ridiculous wedding obsession that I am SURE is jinxing my love life. (At least I am telling myself that, so I don't start thinking I have a personal problem.) But really, I have a million wedding magazines and books in my apartment. I am told that I will have to hide this if a guy comes over....or it will seriously scare them.
4) I went to Catholic school from preschool through college. That's about 19 years people, half of which was spent in plaid polyester........diamonds in my halo.
5)I hate asparagus and peas....they are just gross. If something makes your urine smell that bad, then it shouldn't be consumed.
6) If I could have any occupation, I would either own a bakery or be a set designer for movies.
7) I am messy as hell and I get reminded of it constantly. I just don't feel the need to be tidy at this point in my life. Reminder: Messy does NOT mean dirty. I am not dirty or gross, I am messy (example: clean clothes all over my room).
8) I went to college in Montana. That state is like another planet....but mostly in good ways.
9) I LOVE Euro pop music. They just don't make stuff like that over here.
10) I was unemployed from January to June of this year.....and I secretly miss it, a little. (Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have a job.) I spent 6 months hanging out with friends and doing awesome stuff everyday. Don't let anyone tell you unemployment doesn't have any perks. Sleeping in till 11.......don't mind if I do!
Alright, that's as good as it gets! I pass this along to these lovely ladies:
Jenni@ She Can't Decide
Savvy Gal @ Savvy Mode
The New Black @ The New Black
The Southern Hostess @ The SoHo
The Socialite @ Vanessa's Runway
Sassy Chica @ Sassy Chica
New England Girl @ New England Girl
Llama @ Llama Tales
BonBon Rose @ BonBon Rose