Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Diary for Dummies


I have always thought it would be neat if I kept a journal throughout my young adult life. I have tried a couple of times, but I always get bored after a few weeks and forget about it. While browsing through the home section of Modcloth.com the other day I came across this One Line a Day Journal. It's pretty self explanatory, but all you have to write is one sentence per day, so it's like a mini journal. PLUS it packs in 5 years worth of one liners, so you don't have to worry about filling up a bunch of notebooks! Even I think I can handle that.
image/ modcloth

10 comments:

  1. hmmm, thanks for sharing. I haven't written in a journal since I was a kid, but this seems like a great alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh see, this is something I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging is like my beauty and fashion journal..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I've always been a "diary-girl" or a journaler...I definitely go through phases where I write often and lulls..but this is a great idea for consistency

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! That's exactly what us busy gals need! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it!!!! What a beautiful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, I want one of these so badly. They just seem so perfect for someone who doesn't want to mess with a journal. I just read a book this past summer called the Red Leather Diary that was about a girl in the 30s who kept one just like it! That journal is just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You totally should do it, put it on the Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be so great to keep track of my kiddo's one liners!

    ReplyDelete